Privacy & Policy
Subhiksh Steel Impex pvt Ltd. is the sole owner of the website www.bartan.com. The Policy is applicable to the website. You may be required to provide personally identifiable information at several different points on our website. By accepting the policy at the time of registration, you expressly approve and consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
- Part 1- What information do we collect?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, phone number, email address, mailing address, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
- Part 2- What do we use your information for?
- Better Service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Site Improvement
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Smooth Transaction Process
- We may use the information Users provide about them when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Email Updates
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- Part 3- How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Part 5- We don't disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We take precautions to protect your information from unintentional disclosure and intrusion by third parties, including using secured socket layer (SSL) encryption technology
- Part 6- Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Our Website is not directed for children less than 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use the Website or provide any personal information about yourself. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us as provided below.
- Part 8– Questions and Contact Details
- If you would like to: access, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, or register a complaint, contact us at Customercare@bartan.com or by mail at
Subhiksh Steel Impex Pvt. Ltd.
H.No.-2, KH NO.-12/11, AMANPURI TEACHER COLONY, NANGLOI, DELHI-110041.